|Click for Full Calendar
New Booking! January 8th
Draft Concert Order
Season of Light
Throw the Yule Log On, Uncle John
---Alanna – Piano solo
Light the Legend
---Merry Christmas Darling
Polar Express Medley
Glow SATB & Strings
Star Carol - Rutter
Sure on this Shining Night
---Accordian Wonderland (Duane)
Season of Light
---All is Well - (Duet)
Gig attire for Small Business Saturday (outdoors): dark or black pants or jeans & dark or black coats. Dress very warm. WEAR SANTA HATS!
Gig attire for Santa Arrival (indoors): dark or black pants or jeans & black tops. WEAR SANTA HATS!
Notes from 11-13-2019
We sang thru the whole program, in order.
In general, watch Lisa as much as possible... for dynamics, cut off cues, etc.
- Star Carol - pronounce “Beth-LEE-hem”
- Silent Night - no “s” sound at end of word peace
- Please Review all music prior to Sunday night’s rehearsal- will sing the program thru in order (including Grace Notes small group)
Concert Dress - - any questions, ask Michelle Wilson or Lisa:
Women -blouse (should have been ordered by now) & black pants or skirt, close toed black shoes & tasteful jewelry (like pearls)
Men - standard red tie (should have ordered by now) white long sleeved shirt & black dress pants & black shoes
- Program Ads are due next week, deadline 11/20 ( see Joan Kober ); note for friends & family wishing to support our choir, they may buy a $10 Patron Ad & wish you good luck
- Please be sure to add/review/update your demographic info on the Sign up sheet (contact phone#, address, birthday) so that Joan K. May maintain a Master Choir List (for internal use only- Info will not be published )
- Basket collection for our concert /raffle fundraiser has begun- - bring any donated gift cards or suitable gift items you have at home ( eg. , anything you think could be used in a gift basket) to any rehearsal from Sunday until dress rehearsal ( on 12/4) ( Lisa & friends put the baskets together & we raffle them off as a fundraiser at our concert on Dec 7th)
To Edit Enter Your Password